Originally created by bartender Vincenzo Errico in 2003 at New York City cocktail bar Milk & Honey, the Enzoni is a refreshing cross between a Negroni and Sour, with the addition of red grapes for an added touch of sweetness and fruit.
|30mL||Novara Bitter Aperitivo|
|20mL||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|5ea||Red grapes, plus 3 for garnish|
- Add grapes to bottom of a cocktail shaker, and muddle vigorously.
- Add all remaining ingredients to shaker, and fill with ice.
- Cap shaker and shake vigorously.
- Double-strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange zest and 3 grapes, skewered on a cocktail pick. Rest pick on rim of glass.